Mark Freiberg, CCIM
Mark has been in the commercial real estate business since 1989. His practice includes tenant representation and the leasing and sales of commercial properties throughout Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Mark has been involved in over 600 transactions totaling over $240 million in value.
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Science Degree – Urban Management
Approach to Business
Mark’s strengths lie in his attention to detail, excellent follow-up, polished negotiating skills, and persistence in bringing transactions to a successful close. His success and reputation are the results of his high level of integrity and the recognizable commitment he brings to his clients to provide exceptional real estate services. Through a clearly defined and consistent approach to networking and marketing Mark has built his personal database to over 5,500 contacts.
2023 – Present Everest Commercial Real Estate
2015 – 2023 Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services
2005 – 2015 Everest Commercial Real Estate
1989 – 2005 West Shell Commercial Realtors (Colliers)
Sample transactions include:
- Represented TRI-STATE Internal Medicine in a relocation to Symmes Township. Mark’s experience in the relocation of numerous medical practices proved beneficial in the site evaluation and lease negotiations.
- Represented Maple Knoll Communities in the sale of 16,000 SF Sycamore Senior Center, sale price $2,650,000. Fifteen years prior Mark represented Maple Knoll in the purchase of eleven acres in Blue Ash for construction of their adult multi-service facility. The value of the purchase was $1.4 million.
- Represented Wornick Company in the relocation of their 17,000 square foot Blue Ash Corporate office.
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of 5901 E. Galbraith Road in Kenwood. The 96,000 SF office building sold for $6 million. It was owned and occupied by Safeco Insurance and served as the company’s regional headquarters.
- As the owner’s leasing agent, Mark handled the 140,000 SF West Shell Office Park in Kenwood. He was responsible for renegotiating leases with existing tenants and marketing the property to new tenants. When the park was purchased, it was 60% occupied and within 2 years, the park was 95% occupied with over sixty tenants.
- Represented Halliburton NUS in a 25,000 SF, ten-year lease on Radcliff Drive. Prior to submitting a bid to contract with the US EPA, it was required that Halliburton identify a location and have a fully negotiated and signed lease in hand. Mark worked with Halliburton to meet this requirement and they were named the successful bidder. The lease was valued at $3.5 million.
- Represented Sirrus Chemistry in the relocation of its 23,000 square foot corporate office. This was the second time Mark represented Sirrus with their office relocation.
- Represented Clovernook Association for the Blind in it’s 17,000 SF Lease in Fairfield
- Currently represents owner of Park 50, since 2017, completing over 20 leases, totaling 32,000 square feet
“Character Coach” Winners Walk Tall Mentoring Program
Member – Blue Ash / Montgomery Rotary
Member – Sycamore Schools Planning Commission